Dan vs the World

Friday, April 22, 2005

Welcome to my eto

So I emerge from my seclution in Japan to conform to the rest of society and get my own blog (such an ugly word... there really should be a better name for it)
From now on I shall call my blogs, and blogs in general as.... hum lets see PBP (personal bitching pages) nah..... PRotPIBSO (personal rants of the poorly informed but strongly opinionated) too long.... SHIT (Second Hand Internet Trolling) nah, that's no where near as clever as I had hoped it would be.... prehaps I should stay away from acronyms and just make up a word.... hmmm.... I know "Eto"! (eh-toe) Eto, for those of you who don't know, it is the Japanese version of "uh" or "um", a Japanese word-fill. This makes sense to me since blogs... errr etos.... are the things that people read or write in between the more important moments of there life. It is simply something to fill in the empty space. So, welcome to my eto! What gives me the right to change the English language you ask? It's my page I can do what I want!
So yeah Japan's and interesting place, way too interesting for a first entry, but here is a picture of me taken next to the mascot for Tokyo Tower..... Actually I can't seem to upload my picture, so THERE! hmmm.... hold on....
Try this link!
maybe it worked.... someone let me know. My Eto account is schornsteiner@yahoo.com
Ok, onward to destiny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home