Dan vs the World

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fallout gave me Pinkeye

So it comes down to this. In my nearly 10 months in Japan, I’ve remained relatively healthy, that is, until now. I have come down with a rather pronounced case of conjunctivitis.
Stupid Pink Eye! All the teacher at school think that I spent the last few nights out partying. I don’t know how many times I heard “are you tired?” Apparently in Japan, you can look tired in only one eye. Unfortunately, I don’t know how to say Pink Eye in Japanese, so yeah…. I’m infecting the school, and no one is the wiser. Mwahahaha I think it was one of the students that gave it too me in the first place. And now since no-one wants to see it, I present a rather blurry picture of my infected eye!


Pink eye!!!! 


Contrast that with a blurry picture of my good eye.


White eye!!! 



Now that none of you want to eat anything ever again, I can continue.

Actually, I don’t have much else to say about this.

So yeah, pink eye sucks. My friends use to love it cause they got to stay home from school, but NOOOOoo not me, my optometrist of a father sent me right in to school…. I guess it is actually relatively harmless, except it makes you look like a zombie. So yeah, I guess I’m a zombie…. I need to find some holy water! That’ll clear this right up. (for those of you not in the know, holy water is what cures the zombie status in many Final Fantasy games…. I mean come on people!!! it’s not THAT obscure a reference!)

Anywho, I’ll just go into school and scare all the kids…. Maybe that’ll keep there fingers from my butt…. Probably not, but I can dream…..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home