Dan vs the World

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Fruit Fly Invasion

God Damn it! My kitchen is absolutely saturated in fruit flies. Where the hell did they come from? I mean yes I haven’t taken the garbage out in a couple of weeks, by I mean, fruit flies, how’d they get in in the first place! Upon being swarmed by floating dots or miniature flies, I promptly felt my way over to the garbage can (the density of flying black dots made it impossible to see where I was going), bagged the garbage (which upon touching, produce even more fruit flies), and quickly threw the bag on the back porch. I the turned on the exhaust fan over the stove in the hopes of it sucking the flies out…. which was hilarious when it worked….. I also left the back door open, betting on the greater density of flies in my apartment choosing to follow the trash out. Well I got enough of them out that I could begin to see again, but there are still a shit load of them around…. and they attacked my fruit! I had a bunch of banana’s that have turned because of pockets of what looks like scabs on the banana. Damn it, and I like Bananas…. these flies will pay! I’m betting that with their source of food gone, they will all starve to death… I’m pretty sure I’m capable of out smarting fruit flies. They are going down!

1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dan I had a similar problem went to a site called fruitflysolutions.com and they had some great product that helped a bunch, good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home