Dan vs the World

Friday, June 03, 2005

Slight Acute Bronchitis

This is what I have. This seems like an oxymoron to me, like I have a small case of decapitation, or a minor case of the black death. I mean anything with acute in the title can’t be good. So yeah, I’m probably dieing…. yeah that would suck. So yeah, I’ve been coughing up a lung all week, and when I finally go to the doctor…. I’m fine! I’m surprised the doctor heard anything at all in my breathing. Of course the next day I was back to scaring kids with my loud ass smoker’s cough….. man, if I smoked that would be fitting but since I don’t…. yeah it sucks.

So yeah the Doctor listened to my lungs, decided I have the “common cold” (kinda like the common wombat…. errrr…. kinda) and gave me pills. I have four different pills now that I need to take three times a day. I guess I don’t have to know what these pills do, cause, hey, I’m not a Doctor… not that they’d be able to tell me anyway, since no one here speaks English. So yeah I take a big white pill, small white pill small pink pill and a big green capsule. Well I guess that’s what you get with nationalized health care. Healthcare for all is an amazing thing. So good for so many people, yet, I’m on drugs and they didn’t think I needed to know what they are. Oh well ignorance is bliss I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home