Dan vs the World

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I am horrible…….ly cool!

--warning this entry contains strong language, reader discretion is advised--

So last night I had the distinct please of teaching my private student about American slang. This, of course, degenerated into a lesson about the most effective ways to swear in the English language. So yes, I had a man pay me to teach him how to swear. Let me tell you, you have not experienced swearing until you hear a Japanese man struggle through the phrase “You God damn mother fucking piece of shit!” -sigh- I’m going to hell.

Though this does give me a brilliant new business idea. All I have to do to make it rich is publish a book that teaches Japanese people how to swear in English. Now as far as I can tell, there are not actually any curse words in Japanese. Insults are formed through language manipulation and what not, so the concept of a word being taboo (as far as I can tell, I may be wrong, but I think I’m right) is an alien concept to the Japanese, so they really have to work at it. These being said, I think the Japanese are just as eager to learn the swear words in English as any other non-English speaker. Heck the first thing I did in Spanish class was to look up the swear words…… so I could know what NOT to say….. yeah that’s it. Anyway, it is one of those alluring taboos that everyone is curious about but no one wants to ask, to I figure let’s cater to the need. I already have a title! You ready: “How to fucking swear in God damn fucking English…….Bitch!” Not bad eh? I am of course willing to listen to other suggestions. I guess the biggest problem with my plan right now is the whole not speaking Japanese thing…. yeah that could be a problem, but god fucking damn it I’m gonna sure as hell write this God damn fucking piece of shit book, you ass faced cock monkey! Ok. I’m done, back to my clean fucking self.

Sorry about the profane language… but hey, what the hell can you fucking do?... bitch!

1 Comments:

At 12:07 AM, Blogger Daniel Thomas said...

hmmm..... not a bad idea! however,I think that title is already taken

 

Post a Comment

<< Home