Dan vs the World

Saturday, June 11, 2005

It’s Pizza!!!!




That’s right, this is Japanese style pizza. So in the long tradition of taking a western idea and making it Japanese (ie, fvcking it up) the Japanese think that it’s a wonderful idea to cover the pizza in……. can you guess it?....... what is that white stuff?...... you got it, it’s mayonnaise!!! Oishi desu! “it’s delicious” grabfrigamblakrajapangreblimbagalmayofrignabepizza! I actually lucked out with this buy though, there is no corn. As you can see, the Japanese do tend to go lightly on the best part of the pizza too…. the CHEESE! Although this isn’t that much of a loss since most Japanese cheese has never seen a cow, unless it gets lucky enough to be stored next to beef….. I’m gonna eat so much crap when I get home I’m gonna gain fifty pounds…… thus is my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home