Dan vs the World

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Mr. Miyagi is full of sh^t!

So you know that scene in the Karate Kid where Mr. Miyagi is trying to catch a fly with chopsticks…… yeah, they don’t actually do that here…. In fact whenever I try all my kids yell and laugh as if I were crazy! But I’m not crazy!!!! I didn’t come up with this! Stop looking at me like I’m crazy!!! It’s not me it’s Miyagi-san!!!

Yeah yeah I know what you’re thinking now, since you’re name is Dan you must be Daniel-san! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA F^ck off, that was never funny in the states and is even less funny here. And just to set the record straight I’m not Daniel-san, I’m Dan-sensei. Hahaha who’s laughing now, you’ll never be called sensei…. unless you come to Japan…. and teach…. or, strangely enough,… if you are a dentist or a doctor… they are called sensei too. Yeah, kinda strange, but I guess we shouldn’t talk; we call people Doctor who couldn’t tell a spleen from a dried potato. MMMmmmm potato….. or as I tell my kids potatoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home